We offer a 14-day return guarantee. If your product does not match the decor of your home, your taste, your colors, or doesn’t meet your expectations for any reason, we will provide you with a full refund – see below for the specifics.
When returning an item, return freight or parcel shipping charges will be deducted from your refund. In order to properly return the item, it must be in new, unused, and in unassembled condition, securely packaged inside its original packaging.
- All returns must be pre-approved by Anker & Klemm.
- The return request must be filed in writing within 14 days of delivery. We cannot accept a product that has been assembled or used or modified in any way. Returns that arrive at our warehouse in damaged condition will be subject to additional fees and will be deducted from your credit. We recommend that you insure your product against damage with the freight carrier.
- Please note that unless the return or exchange is a result of an error on our part, we cannot credit shipping or handling charges.
- Clearance items, custom orders, or international shipments are not returnable.
- Your refund will be processed within 1 week of receipt of merchandise in good condition at our warehouse.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
While we don’t anticipate problems, accidents can happen.
- All orders are delivered curbside. For additional delivery needs, please contact our customer service team for a shipping quote.
- All damage/defect claims must be filed with photos to our Customer Service Department within 2 days of the receipt of your order. No exception can be made as delivery companies deem items as delivered in good condition regardless of personal circumstances.
- If you are holding your furniture and awaiting completion of a home improvement project, DO NOT WAIT to check your order, as we will not be able to assist you at that time.
- If you do not contact us within 2 days of delivery regarding damage or missing parts & pieces, any repairs or replacement parts will be the financial responsibility of the customer.
- We reserve the right to repair or replace any piece of furniture. Many damages may be easily repaired to showroom quality.
- Should you decide not to have us repair or replace your item within 14 days of delivery, the item may be returned under our standard return policy
- We hold no responsibility for damage to the home by the home delivery company. In such case, it will be your responsibility to file a claim with the freight company.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver your furniture correctly and on-time, accidents and delays do sometimes happen. Please note we do not hold any financial responsibility, nor will we compensate for unexpected time delays or home improvement coordination. It is recommended that you schedule professionals (plumbers, installers, etc.) after receiving and inspecting your new product. Should an unexpected error occur on our part, we will work with you to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
- Anker & Klemm does not hold financial liability in excess of the purchase price of an order.
Parts Missing or Damaged upon Receipt
Please be sure to contact us within 2 days of receipt should product parts be damaged or missing. We will take every effort to assist you in obtaining the necessary replacements as quickly as possible, and at no extra cost to you.
In cases where common parts are missing or need replacement, we can usually quickly obtain a replacement. However, please note that due to our wide selection, it is impossible to keep all parts and items in stock all the time. There are times replacements must be ordered directly from the manufacturer. Many furniture manufacturers are located overseas, resulting in a normal lead time of 4-6 weeks.
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, all items come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Any manufacturing defect claim should be filed directly with the manufacturer along with sales receipt.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.